We peacefully say NO thank you, you exploiters and seducers.
We no longer work for you. We no longer buy from you.
We start our own companies. With better products.
Through a common daily cent
we are strong together, rich together.
- is an independent, peaceful, non-profit form of economy.
- is the modern solution to the Social Question, based on the book by Rudolf Diesel.
- offers the realizable, natural economic freedom of all people.
- is the voluntary association of ordinary people as WE citizens.
- recognize: Together we are strong, together we are free.
- preferentially receive jobs and useful products from WIRKRAFT companies
- profit directly and indirectly from the profits of WIRKRAFT companies
- Voluntarily participate in the guarantee bank with at least 1 cent per day
- uses the 1-cent-a-day assets of WE citizens only for guarantees.
- Checks business plans for solidarity suitability to the WIRKRAFT-company
- gives 100% guarantee for WIRKRAFT-company vis-à-vis investors.
- controls running WIRKRAFT-companies in accordance with the solidarity rulebook.
- Are cooperatives for useful products and services.
- generate profits for themselves and the WIRKRAFT as a whole.
- receive their start-up capital from investors who get repayment and interest back.
- adhere to the solidarity-based set of rules both internally and externally.
Solidary set of rules
- has as its basis the long-lost book of the ingenious inventor Rudolf Diesel
- Explains the benefits and the natural cycle of WIRKRAFT
- includes detailed contracts and statutes for all parties involved
- Ensures protection against corruption and sets people fair incentives
- is a truly democratically elected and elected supervisory body of the WIR citizens
- controls the guarantee bank and appoints the board of directors
- is guardian of the solidarity-based set of rules; changes only with WIR citizens' resolution
- Decides on charitable peace and social projects from surplus profits
- uses the WIRKRAFT-company for the most part for self-determined purposes
- go in small part as fees to the guarantee bank for its running costs
- go in small part to the foundation for charitable purposes
- are surpluses after deduction of all operating costs as well as repayment + interest for start-up capital
- want to invest their money in companies and have repayment plus interest for it
- receive a 100% default guarantee on their receivables from the Bürgschaftsbank
- are without any say in the company they finance. WIRKRAFT-company
- are not investors who want to have a say in the company because of investment risk
- Conveys advantages of nonprofit over other forms of business in a fun way
- is a joy bringing card-dice game for 2 to 4 people
- is the anti-Monopoly and wants to turn players into the WE-citizens of tomorrow
- conveys: Together we are strong, together we are rich